There are two ways you can add contacts.
- On the Contact Manager interface, hover over the Add Contact button and either:
- Add one “new contact” (which will bring up the New Contact modal)
- Import a list of contacts (which will direct you to the Imports page– read those instructions to learn how to import a list into the platform)
- On an individual contact’s profile, click on the Add New Subscriber button. This will also bring up the New Contact modal.
Usually, contacts will be added to a list via a subscription form or when you import a list of contacts into the platform. But if you just have one contact you’d like to add, the New Contact modal is most convenient. To do this, go to:
- Manage Contacts > Add Contact > New Contact; or
- Manage Contacts > View/Edit > Add New Subscriber
The modal that comes up enables you to add contact data, specify which lists you want to add them to, add a custom ID and contact status, and confirm if they’ve opted in for your messaging.
Once you’ve filled in this info, click:
- Create, to finalise and close the modal, or
- Create & Manage to create the contact and open their profile page.