This is where you set up and view the domains from which you send emails; a practice that enhances email delivery. On the main dashboard you’ll see a list of the domains you’ve added to the system and their:
- Domain Status: Shows if the domain is verified and analytics have been set.
- Verification: If the domain has been verified.
- Google Analytics: Shows if Google analytics is enabled.
Verify and Authenticate Domain by DNS
To verify and authenticate your domain using DNS records:
- Select Verify and Authenticate Domain by DNS and click Generate Records.
- On the following page, copy and paste the generated TXT and CNAME fields into the DNS section in your domain hosting settings.
- Once you’ve done this, select the ‘I have added these records’ checkbox and click Verify. DNS records may take 24 – 48 hours to validate.
- Configuration will reflect on the Domains dashboard under the Verification tab once the relevant domain has been correctly configured. If the domain hasn’t validated within 48 hours, the user may have done it incorrectly and will need to try again.
Please note: If you verify your domain in this way, you will not be allowed to send messages until it’s validated in the DNS.