To set up the integration and connect a Shopify store to your Everlytic account, you must implement it in two places:
- Your Shopify store
- Your account on our platform
3. On the next screen, click Install.
4. Once installed, you will see this:
The Shopify Store ID on the right contains an ID to use in your account on our platform.
Step 2: Configuring the Store on our Platform
To configure your store on our platform:
1. Hover over your username in the navigation and click Stores. This will take you to the Stores dashboard, where you can view your existing stores, who created them in the system and when, and which platform features are connected for each store.
2. Click Create Store. This will open the Add Store modal.
3. Click on the Shopify icon. This will show you more information about the plugin integration with this store. If you haven’t already downloaded the plugin, you can do that here and go back to your Shopify store to install.
4. Click Next.
5. Provide your store ID; it’s listed in the app dashboard in your Shopify store.
6. Click Connect.
7. If the app is installed on Shopify and you’ve provided the correct ID, the store will be authenticated, and you’ll proceed to the next step.
8. You can then nName your store and click Next.
9. On the final step, you’ll see features in our platform that your store is connected to.
10. Click Finish.
You will now be connected to your Shopify account via our platform and can pull products into your emails or create ecommerce workflows.
We’ve updated the API on our integration to better align with recent data protection updates. If you’re using this integration, you’ll have to update your merchant settings and approve the necessary permissions on our app by the 1st of July 2023 to ensure that data syncing to our platform remains uninterrupted.
To accept these permissions, please do the following:
- Open your Shopify admin
- Locate our app under the Apps section and open it.
- A permission notification will display once you open the app (see image below for reference). Please accept the necessary permissions.