This version of the system contains the following updates:
- The Last Name field has been added to the Basic Filters tab.
- Import now allows re-using previous import settings for Upload, Copy and Paste, and Import from URL.
- Use when a new import has different data but the same fields.
- Import from Service will still require manual field mapping.
- The Send Log in Email History > Detailed Report > Recipients > Send Log now shows failures and reasons for the failure.
- Failures will also show on the exported Send Log data.
- Custom Fields are now in their own tab in Personalisation.
- The Transactional Mail dashboard now shows new SMTP details under Transactional Email > Settings > SMTP credentials
- Previous details will still work but new users will have to use new SMTP facade details.
- A new API call will now allow you to export subscriber statuses.
- Subscription form fields are now validated:
- Letters cannot be used in number fields
- The form will not send unless number fields have a maximum of 10 digits.
- Custom field names with the same name as system field names, now properly separates the two.
- Padding (spacing) on Imports > Service Integration fixed.
- Shared Report on Standard Campaigns now fixed.
- Contacts with “duplicate unique id” error during Import now count towards fail total.
- Subscribing a contact with no email will still not be subscribed until an email is provided.
- User Menu styling fixed to be consistent.
- Using SMS to Email from a Builder created email, no longer breaks.
- Scrollbar no longer appears on Message Composition > Test
- The Spam Test preview on Message Composition for the Builder, now works.