This version of the system contains the following updates:
- Email messages greater than 350KB will now have a warning notification:
- The warning message will be displayed on the confirmation screen.
- A warning icon will appear on the message being sent.
- The same message from the confirmation page will also appear in the preview.
- The Manage Drip campaign screen now caters for SMS messages:
- The preview displays SMS messages on a phone graphic.
- Birthdays and Anniversaries added to drip campaigns.
- Added to the Sending options.
- Can select between setting a date to trigger the campaign, or using the contact’s birth date.
- Able to send to either all contacts (new and existing), or only new subscribers.
- Standard Campaign reports have been divided to incorporate both Email and SMS reports.
- Import process now checks if the first row contains field names:
- Applied to file upload, copy/paste, and upload from server.
- Import will also include a dynamically generated .CSV file for download.
- .CSV file will include standard contact fields and custom fields.
- You can now set up triggers on SMS for unsubscribes.
- The preview thumbnail in email confirmation has been updated to display the preview icon when hovering over the image.
- Transactional emails have been improved with the following:
- SMTP facade now allows for CC and BCC.
- System can now deal with multiple recipients correctly.
- Can now use the list_subscription API call to get a contact’s unique ID.
- Authentication for SMTP transactionals can now be authenticated using user_transactions_username as well as user_username fields.
- Contacts getting stuck in drip campaigns error has been resolved.
- Campaign creation options that were misaligned now fixed.
- Message progress notification regarding a send now goes out when messages start sending instead of after they are done sending.
- When creating custom fields, adding multi-value custom fields before adding regular custom fields no longer causes the page to hang or return a save error.
- Translation issues resolved.
- Message subject line personalisation no longer gets HTML encoded.
- Duplicate unique IDs during import, no longer showing as an error on the incorrect section of listing page.
- SMS credit estimation no longer doubles when unsubscribe is selected in the conformation page.
- Dashboard no longer breaks (is responsive) when browser is resized.
- The dates on “Send share reports” for scheduled messages now works correctly.
- Double URL encoding links resolved.
- Long text no longer overflows into the rest of the product on email report page.
- Long text no longer overflows into the rest of the product on SMS history listing.
- Adding a duplicated field when creating a subscription form, now allows you to delete the duplicate.
- SMS listing page no longer breaks when browser is resized.
- Incorrect validation message on drip campaigns no longer displays when “Start Campaign On” is not selected.
- Header styles for the Builder, Classic, SMS and Campaigns now fixed to have the same styling.