Yes, you can upload images during message composition (see the tutorial on the Editing Panel for more information).
If you've already saved your message, follow these steps to bulk upload your images:
- Click Messages > Saved.
- Select the message you'd like to edit.
- Click Edit in the Action Bar.
- Click the image icon in the message editor (third from the right).
- Click Browse Server.
- Click Upload (in the top left of the pop-up box).
- Click the blue Add Files button.
- Browse the image files on your PC. To choose multiple images, hold down CTRL and click each file.
- Click Open when you've selected the images you want.
- Double-click the image to select it.
- Edit image properties (e.g. alternative text) as needed.
- Click OK to insert the image into your email.
We recommend keeping image sizes below 25KB, with the image format set to low resolution (e.g. 72dpi, RGB) to decrease the time it takes to load images in the inbox. The higher the resolution, and the wider and longer the image, the bigger the file size. Big images will probably be blocked, and can also take too long to download or render.