There are five composition options available:
- Builder: Use the drag-and-drop interface to customise your email without having to know any HTML code. Read the Builder tutorial.
- Classic: This uses a standard What You See Is What You Get (WYSIWYG) interface to compose the email. View the Classic tutorial.
- Coder: Advanced users can use our code editor, which allows professional agencies and developers to upload or edit email templates using HTML or CSS. The coder will send your newsletter exactly as you give it to us, without making any changes. Learn more about the Coder.
- Import from URL: Use this option to import a newsletter directly from a website or CMS. Read about how to Import from URL.
- Upload from ZIP: Upload a ZIP file straight from your computer. Learn how to Upload from ZIP.
Click the icon for the composer of your choice to continue.